Thursday 1 October 2009

First blog: First timmer

My nerves were all over the place, has my fingers slipped over the smooth keys of my keyboard. It was time i was finally going to do it .... i was finally going to loose my blog virginity once and for all !
yeah well this is my first ever blog, better not mess it up now
any way start with the basics my name is Amy and a big shout out to my best friend eileen who got me into blogging she is now like obsessed with it ( remember kids an obsession is an unhealthy habit !!) and thinks shes the new Perez Hilton meets Gossip Girl. Bless her little cotton socks
Anyway i apologise about how naked my blog is at the moment i will get round to dressing it up.
so.. i guess this is the part where i rant on about how my day has been. Well it was okay a lot of catching up on things ( been ill for the last few days) had art today ( arrghh soo hard ! ) then P.E ( was fun did badmiton) then we had like English and finished early.
Anyway Holla you later people, the homework awaits and its not going to do its self ...
XOXO AMY GIRLL

No comments:

Post a Comment