Sunday 8 November 2009

Kelly In Wonderland




Could my life at the weekends get any better ? Right so last week was Halloween went to an amazing party round Clare's, then on Halloween went to Hannah's. Then this week the Sommervile trip, then last night the fireworks then me, Robyne,Kelly,Clare and Natalie went back to Natalie's to watch x factor OH MY GOD LUCY SINGING THIS IS ME :O :O :O Then its my birthday and party next week then the week after that, not only do i get to see the Jonas brothers live two days running, me and Eileen have only got front row tickets for the Friday !! So can't wait ! It was soo funny i was in this Que at fireworks right for some sweets and Eileen was like we got the tickets, and i was like screaming really loudly and like all these people were just looking at me :L

Anyway so for my party next week I'm having the girls round and having an Alice in wonderland inspired tea party! Oh crap just remembered need to go to a car boot today to get the mix and match tea sets. Anyway so to get me in the mood for my party i decided to start editing the picture's i did of Kelly. Hope you like them.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment